Showing all 6 results
|Resolution||300 dpi / 12 dots per mm|
|Print width||2.32 in|
|Print speed||50 labels per minute|
|Media Type||Address Labels, Continuous Paper Labels, Die Cut Labels|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, ISBN, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF417, Postnet, QR code, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How to install your Brother QL-550?
- Turn on your PC and load the product CD-ROM
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to install the printer software
- Once the Driver Setup dialog box tells you to connect the QL-500,plug in its USB cable on the computer
- Select an option then click Next
- Click Finish to complete the installation process
How to print with your Brother QL-550?
- From your PC,go to Print property box
- Set the number of copies to be printed to  and click Print
- The QL-550 will start printing
- Cut off the printed label via the Cut button or its Cut lever
How to setup your Brother QL-550?
- Unpack your Brother QL-550 from the box
- Plugin the printer to a power supply
- Load the DK roll into the printer
- Attach the paper guide
- Install the software into your computer
- You can now start using your Brother QL-550
Download Brother QL-550 Driver Here.