|Print width||2.2 in|
|Print speed||55 labels per minute|
|Media Type||Thermal Labels|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, ITF, Interleaved 2 of 5, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How do I install my Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo?
- Load the Printer Driver CD on your computer
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software
- Plug-in your printer to a power supply and connect it to the computer via its USB cable
- Do a test print to confirm the software\'s successful installation
What are the label sizes for Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo?
Small,fast,and functional for printing day to day labels,the Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo can handle more than 40 label sizes.It can print labels up to 2-1/2"(56 mm)wide in no more than 2 seconds.
How do I load labels into Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo?
- Open the printer cover
- Load the new label reel on the spool
- Insert the spool assembly to the cradle
- Load the label to the feed slot
- Close the lid
- Tap the button under the green LED light to start paper feeding
How do you reset a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo?
- Turn on your printer.Wait for about half a minute for it to completely start up
- Using a pointed non-metallic item,long-press the RESET button at the back of the printer for 5 seconds
- Release the RESET button
- Your printer now resets to factory default settings
How do you calibrate a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo?
- Please turn on your printer and load it with a label
- Long press the Feed button for 5 to 10seconds
- After the blue light starts flashing,release the Feed button
- Your printer will begin calibrating
- Press the Form Feed button to stop
Download Dymo LabelWriter 400 Duo Driver Here.
Showing all 16 results