|Print width||4.09 in|
|Print speed||240.9 Inches per minute in Black|
|Interface||Parallel, USB, Serial|
|Media Type||Continuous Forms, Fanfold Paper, Labels, Name Tags Cards|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, GS1 DataBar-14, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, MacroPDF417, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, Plessey, Postnet, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How do I install a Zebra TLP2844 printer?
Connect your printer to your computer using USB cable,serial cable or parallel cable from its package.Download the printer driver from Zebra\'s website and install it on your computer.Follow the instructions given by the Printer Setup Wizard to complete the installation process.
How do you calibrate a Zebra TLP2844?
- Turn off your printer
- Long-press the FEED button then press the power button
- The status light will start flashing red.Once it turns to green,release the FEED button.
- The TLP2844 will calibrate and print a“Now in DUMP”and“Out of DUMP”on the label.
How do you reset a Zebra TLP2844?
- Please turn off your printer and close its top cover
- Long-press the Feed button for several seconds then push the power button
- The indicator light will start flashing.After it flashes four times,release the Feed button.
- Your printer now resets to factory default settings.
What are the Labels for the Zebra TLP2844?
The Zebra TLP2844 printer uses direct thermal and thermal labels.Direct thermal labels don’t require ribbons,while thermal labels do.Both come either in paper labels for everyday applications or synthetic labels for heavy-duty uses.You can also print colored labels using Zebra’s IQ color labels.
Download Zebra TLP2844 Driver Here.
Showing all 19 results