|Print width||4.09 in|
|Print speed||240.9 inches per minute in Black|
|Interface||Parallel, USB, LAN, Serial, Wi-Fi(n), Bluetooth 3 EDR|
|Media Type||Continuous Forms, Receipt Paper, Fanfold Paper, Continuous Paper Labels, Tag Labels, Die cut Labels|
|Barcodes||Aztec Code, CODABLOCK, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 39, Code 49, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN-14, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, GS1 DataBar, Industrial 2 of 5,Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, Plessey, Postnet,QR Code, Standard 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How do you use the Zebra ZD500R?
- Turn on your printer and computer
- Load the label in your printer
- Connect the printer to your computer using its USB cable,serial cable or parallel cable
- Install the printer’s driver on the computer.You can download it from Zebra’s website
- Start printing
How do you reset a Zebra ZD500R?
- Please turn off your printer and close its top cover
- Long-press the Feed button for several seconds then push the power button
- The indicator light will start flashing.After it flashes four times,release the Feed button.
- Your printer now resets to factory default settings.
How do I add labels to the Zebra ZD500R?
- Pull the yellow latches and lift the lid
- Set aside the roll guides and load the label
- Return the guides to original position
- Pull the labels and insert them below the guides
- Flip the labels and align the media sensor
- Close the cover
How do I install the Zebra ZD500R printer?
To install your Zebra ZD500R printer,connect your printer to your computer using USB cable,serial cable or parallel cable from its package.Download the printer driver from Zebra\'s website and launch it on your computer.Follow the instructions given by the Printer Setup Wizard to complete the installation process.
Download Zebra ZD500R Driver Here.
Showing all 17 results