Showing all 2 results
|Print width||6.61 in|
|Print speed||479.5 inches per minute|
|Interface||USB, Serial, Gigabit LAN, USB Host, NFC, Bluetooth 4, Wi-Fi(ac)|
|Media Type||Continuous Labels, Die cut Labels|
|Barcodes||Aztec Code, CODABLOCK, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 39, Code 49, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBT 128, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, MSI, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, PLANET, Plessey, Postnet, QR code, RSS-14, Standard 2 of 5, TLC39, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How do I install my Zebra ZT620?
Connect your printer to your computer using USB cable,serial cable,or parallel cable from its package.Download the printer driver from Zebra\'s website and install it on your computer.Follow the instructions given by the Printer Setup Wizard to complete the installation process.
What are the label sizes for the Zebra ZT620?
The Zebra ZT620 can print continuous paper labels and die cut labels up to 6.61 inches wide and 80 inches long.The maximum media roll size is 6.75 inches.
How do you reset a Zebra ZT620?
- Please turn off your printer and close its top cover
- Long-press the Feed button for several seconds then push the power button
- The indicator light will start flashing.After it flashes four times,release the Feed button.
- Your printer now resets to factory default settings.
How do you calibrate the Zebra ZT620?
- Turn off the printer
- Long-press the FEED and PAUSE buttons both at the same time
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to conduct a self-test before releasing the buttons
- The printer will reset and will start feeding some labels so it can "read" dimensions.
Download Zebra ZT620 Driver Here.