4″ x 6″ Fanfold Labels, 2 Labels Per Fold (1,000 / Stack) Direct Thermal Label
|BUY MORE, SAVE MORE|
|Buy 20+||$22.95 Popular Choice|
|Buy 600+||Call or Emailfor Quote|
- In stock
- Ships within 1 Business Day
- 100% Buy Back Guarantee
How do you load labels on Zebra ZP 450?
Visit the video below to learn how to load labels on a Zebra ZP 450 printer:
What is a fan fold label?
Fanfold labels feature a convenient, organized stack of labels that you can easily store, handle, and ship. You don’t need any special equipment whatsoever to load fanfolded labels into compatible printers. The type of label can either be folded in single labels or in sets. This versatility makes the label especially convenient.
Fanfold labels can also work perfectly with most desktop and industrial printers as they don’t have cores. Fanfolded labels are unlike label rolls which have specific core inch size and diameter that will fit only with specific printers. Additionally, you’ll get more labels per stack than per roll, helping you save time and energy with fewer replacements.
How can I print labels for free?
You can print your own labels for free with label printing software like Avery Design and Print from Avery. To use the software, start by creating an Avery.com account. Next, select the kind of product you want to use, including address labels, sticker labels, gift tags, and many more. Then, choose a template design or create a personal one, customize it, upload information such as names and address. Once you’re done with your label design, you can start printing copies of it right away from your printer.
Fanfold Thermal Transfer Labels – 4 x 6 inch size
This stack of 4 x 6 fanfold labels is one of the most versatile thermal transfer label products from enKo Products. It can work with an extensive range of desktop or industrial thermal printers, making it suitable to almost any application. For companies looking for a multipurpose, efficient, and mass-production thermal label, this fanfold labels t is exactly what you need!
- 100% Compatible with Direct Thermal Printers. The fanfold thermal transfer labels work perfectly with direct thermal printers including Rollo, Zebra, Fargo, Elton, Datamax, Sato, and more.
- The 4 x 6 inch thermal labels are manufactured using top-quality materials to guarantee beautifully detailed prints that process fast.
- Each fanfold label paper can resist water, grease, and alcohol for optimal durability.
- Fanfolded labels with a powerful permanent adhesive that sticks securely to almost any box or mail, including corrugated boxes and envelope.
- Excellent for commercial use such as printing of personalized labels, barcodes, and FBA labels.
- Clear white, 4 x 6 inch sized fanfolded mailing labels – 1,000 labels per stack.
- Perforated shipping labels that work with UPS, Fedex, DHL, ebay, Etsy, Shopify, and Paypal, among numerous other.
4 x 6 inch Direct Thermal Fanfolded Labels
Labels from enKo Products are especially designed to be compatible with Zebra, Datamax, Sato, Intermec, Printronix, and numerous other printers. These 4 x 6 fanfold labels, though, are not compatible with Dymo printers. Please contact our customer support team if you aren’t sure whether our labels are compatible with your printers.