4" x 6"
Earn up to 5 Points Points.
Upgrade to Free 2nd Day Shipping - Become a member today!
With these Dymo 4×6 labels, you can ensure that every address and shipping information is easy to see. Each bright white label delivers crisp, dark prints for better readability and has a heavy-duty adhesive backing that sticks strongly on numerous surfaces. The LabelWriter labels use direct thermal printing technology, so no ink or toner will leave behind messy streaks and smears. The product is compatible with the Dymo LabelWriter 4XL and is popular with eBay, PayPal, and Etsy for shipping labels.
Our Dymo 1744907 extra-large shipping labels can help you print shipping, barcode, and inventory labels in high volume with great efficiency and economy. They deliver super labeling quality and performance at a lower cost. These LabelWriter labels are available in rolls, with 200 labels per roll, and are pre-sized for convenience. It makes it easier for you to print a single 4 x 6-inch label or a box-full anytime you want.
Dymo LabelWriter 4XL
Compatible Dymo 30256 Labels 2-5/16″ x 4″ White Shipping Label
Dymo 30334 Labels 2-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ White Multi-Purpose Labels
Dymo 30347 Labels | 1″ x 1-1/2″ Dymo Book Spine Labels
In order to print 4×6 labels, you need a dymo printer that can support a maximum width of 4” and above.
Tips: Dymo LabelWriter 4XL can support up to 4.16” in width and is probably the best printer for printing 4 x 6 shipping labels, especially in getting the most bang-for-your-buck.
Printing a 4 x 6 shipping label with a Dymo LabelWriter 4XL is relatively easy. The process, however, will differ depending on your computer’s OS (Operating System). Below is a step-by-step guide on how to print a 4×6 shipping label using Windows or Mac.
For a more in-depth guide on how to print Dymo FBA labels, click here.
The Dymo 4XL can print labels up to 4.16 inches wide, including 4.1″ x 6.275″ shipping labels. It can also accommodate multipurpose 4″ x 6″ labels popular for printing shipping and warehouse labels, barcodes, and more. They are also the standard-sized shipping label for major carriers like UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL Express. The Dymo 4XL, however, is quite versatile, and it can also print smaller labels, please check it out here
No, the Dymo LabelWriter 450 doesn’t work with 4 x 6 shipping labels as it can’t support labels with a width greater than 2.2″
1. Make sure that your Dymo 4XL is on and has the latest drivers installed on your computer. If it isn’t, you can search for the Dymo LabelWriter 4xl driver in the upper right corner of Dymo’s website.
2. Click the Support tab and download the latest version of the driver compatible with your computer’s current Operating System.
3. Launch the software on your computer and complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Connect your Dymo printer to your computer using its USB cable.
5. Configure the default settings from your computer through View Devices and Printers.
6. Load a label and start Printing.
or continue with email
Email address *
Wow, that’s a lot! Request a quote via call or