Showing all 7 results
|Print width||4 in|
|Print speed||69 labels per minute|
|Interface||USB 2, LAN, Wi-Fi(n), Bluetooth 2.1, EDR|
|Media Type||Continuous Labels, Die cut Labels, Labels|
|Barcodes||Aztec code, Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1 DataBar, ISBN-2, ISBN-5, ITF 2 of 5, Intelligent Mail Barcode, MSI,MaxiCode, PDF417, Postnet, QR code, RSS, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How to Install the Brother QL-1110NWB?
- Download and launch the Printer Driver from your computer
- Connect the printer to your computer via its USB cable
- Select Auto Select, choose Brother QL-1110NWB and click OK.
- Enter Name/Company details
- Uncheck all boxes except Printer Driver.
- Once the installer instructs you to confirm USB connection, click Next and Finish
How to print from your Brother QL-1110NWB?
- Select the type of label you wish to make. There is an assortment to choose from.
- Prepare the suitable DK roll and load it into the Brother QL-1110NWB printer
- Create and print the label from your computer or directly from your printer
How to setup your Brother QL-1110NWB?
- Unpack your Brother QL-1110NWB from the box
- Plugin the printer to a power supply
- Load the DK roll into the printer
- Attach the paper guide
- Install the software into your computer
- You can now start using your Brother QL-1110NWB
Download Brother QL-1110NWB Driver Here.