Showing all 7 results
|Print width||3.88 in|
|Print speed||69 labels per minute|
|Media Type||Continuous Forms, Labels|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, ITF, Micro QR code, PDF417, QR code, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How to Install the Brother QL-1050?
- Turn on your PC and load the product CD-ROM
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to install the printer software
- Once the Driver Setup dialog box tells you to connect the QL-1050, plug in its USB cable on the computer
- Select an option then click Next
- Click Finish to complete the installation process
How to Print from your Brother QL-1050?
- Select the type of label you wish to make. There is an assortment to choose from.
- Prepare the suitable DK roll and load it into the Brother QL-1050 printer
- Create and print the label from your computer or directly from your printer
How to setup your Brother QL-1050?
- Unpack your Brother QL-1050 from the box
- Plugin the printer to a power supply
- Load the DK roll into the printer
- Attach the paper guide
- Install the software into your computer
- You can now start using your Brother QL-1050
Download Brother QL-1050 Driver Here.