Showing all 7 results
|Print width||3.9 in|
|Print speed||69 labels per minute|
|Interface||USB, LAN, Serial|
|Media Type||Continuous Forms, Labels, Removable Lbels|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, GS1 DataBar, ITF, MaxiCode, PDF417, QR code, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How to Install your Brother QL-1060N?
- Load the installer CD-ROM to your computer
- Select Standard Installation
- Review the License Agreement and click Agree
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Choose your type of connection, whether USB, Network, or Shared and follow on-screen instructions
- Click Finish to complete the installation process
How to print with your Brother QL-1060N?
- Select the type of label you wish to make. There is an assortment to choose from.
- Prepare the suitable DK roll and load it into the Brother QL-1060N printer
- Create and print the label from your computer or directly from your printer
How to setup your Brother QL-1060N?
- Unpack your Brother QL-1060N from the box
- Plugin the printer to a power supply
- Load the DK roll into the printer
- Attach the paper guide
- Install the software into your computer
- You can now start using your Brother QL-1060N
Download Brother QL-1060N Driver Here.