Showing all 6 results
|Resolution||300 x 600 dpi|
|Print width||2.3 in|
|Print speed||93 labels per minute|
|Interface||USB, LAN, Serial, Wi-Fi|
|Media Type||Envelopes, Labels, Address Labels, File Folder Labels, CD/DVD Labels, Shipping Labels, Die-Cut Labels|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, GS1 DataBar, ISBN, ITF, MaxiCode, PDF417, Postnet,QR code, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How to install the Brother QL 720W?
- Load the installer CD-ROM to your computer
- Select Standard Installation
- Review the License Agreement and Agree
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Select Local Connection then click Next
- Connect the printer to your computer upon instruction
- Click Finish to complete the installation process
How to print from your Brother QL-720W?
- Select the type of label you wish to make. There is an assortment to choose from.
- Prepare the suitable DK roll and load it into the Brother QL-720W printer
- Create and print the label using the P-touch Editor from your computer
How to setup your Brother QL-720W?
- Unpack your Brother QL-720W from the box
- Load the DK roll into the printer
- Close the DK Roll Compartment cover
- Plugin the printer to a power supply
- Install the software into your computer
- You can now start using your Brother QL-720
Download Brother QL-720NW Driver Here.