|Print width||2.2 in|
|Print speed||55 labels per minute|
|Barcodes||Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, ITF, Interleaved 2 of 5, UCC/EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E|
How do I install my Dymo LabelWriter 330?
- Load the Printer Driver CD on your computer
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software
- Plug-in your printer to a power supply and connect it to the computer via its USB cable
- Do a test print to confirm the software\'s successful installation
What are the label sizes for Dymo LabelWriter 330?
Unrivaled when it comes to label-printing versatility in the office, the LabelWriter 330is capable of printing more than 40 standard labels with a maximum width of 2.3 inches (56mm). It can print labels for address, postage, shipping, file folder, disk, video, name badge, cassette, and numerous others.
How do I load labels into Dymo LabelWriter 330?
- Open the printer cover
- Load the new label reel on the spool
- Insert the spool assembly to the cradle
- Load the label to the feed slot
- Close the lid
- Tap the button under the green LED light to start paper feeding
How do you reset a Dymo LabelWriter 330?
- Turn on your printer. Wait for about half a minute for it to completely start up
- Using a pointed non-metallic item, long-press the RESET button at the back of the printer for 5 seconds
- Release the RESET button
- Your printer now resets to factory default settings
How do you calibrate a Dymo LabelWriter 330?
- Please turn on your printer and load it with a label
- Long press the Feed button for 5 to 10 seconds
- After the blue light starts flashing, release the Feed button
- Your printer will begin calibrating
- Press the Form Feed button to stop
Download Dymo LabelWriter 330 Driver Here.
Showing all 16 results