|Resolution||300 dpi / 12 dots per mm|
|Print width||2.2/56 mm|
|Print speed||51 Labels Per Minute|
|Media Type||Labels,Address Labels,Name Badge Labels,Business Cards|
|Barcodes||Code 39,Code 128,Codabar,UPC-A,UPC-E,EAN-8,EAN-13,EAN 128,ITF-14,Interleaved 2 of 5|
Dymo 450 Labels
Dymo 450 compatible shipping labels from enKo Products create clear, readable text perfect for packages and shipments. These labels are 100% compatible with your Dymo LabelWriter 450 for efficient and professional labeling with zero cartridges. Made more affordable, you can now stay on top of your deliveries for a much lower cost!
Compatible Dymo 450 Shipping Labels
- Creates clear, readable text and professional results perfect for commercial and business use
- Works flawlessly with your Dymo LabelWriter 450 in creating professional labels without using ink and toner cartridges
- Packaged in rolls giving you the freedom to create a single shipping label or thousands with ease
- Comes in a wide assortment of sizes for mailing, shipping, internet postage and more
Our Dymo 450 compatible shipping labels are excellent alternatives to laser and inkjet sheet labels and cartridges. On top of that, they can help you save time and resources for each shipping label that you make. Together with your Dymo 450 LaberWriter, you can print crystal-clear 300 dpi resolution shipping labels in numerous sizes on-demand.
How do I install my Dymo LabelWriter 450?
- Download the latest Dymo LabelWriter 450 driver/drivers from DYMO’s website.
- Launch the software and complete the DYMO Setup Wizard to install the driver.
- Connect your printer directly to your computer using a USB cable. The cable is part of the package when purchasing a Dymo LabelWriter 450.
What size labels for Dymo 450?
There are four available label sizes for the Dymo LabelWriter 450. They include:
- An original 36mm x 89mm (7/8″ x 15/16″) for large items
- A 19mm x 51mm (3/4″ x 2″) for smaller items
- A 54mm x 70mm size for massive products
- A 22mm x 24mm for jewelry-sized items
How do I load labels into Dymo LabelWriter 450?
- Open the printer cover
- Load the new label reel on the spool
- Insert the spool assembly to the cradle
- Load the label to the feed slot
- Close the lid
- Tap the button under the green LED light to start paper feeding
How do you reset a Dymo LabelWriter 450?
- Turn on your printer. Wait for about half a minute for it to completely start up
- Using a pointed non-metallic item, long-press the RESET button at the back of the printer for 5 seconds
- Release the RESET button
- Your printer now resets to factory default settings
How do you calibrate a Dymo LabelWriter 450?
- Turn on your printer and load it with a label
- Long press the Feed button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- After the blue light starts flashing, release the feed button
- Your printer will start calibrating
- Press the form Feed button to stop
How do I download Dymo LabelWriter 450?
- Go to DYMO’s website
- Search for the Dymo LabelWriter 450 driver in the upper right corner
- Click the Support tab and download the latest version of its driver that your computer OS support
- Launch software in your computer and complete the installation process
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Driver: https://www.dymo.com/en-US/dymo-user-guides
Showing all 16 results